- Little Warriors Little Warriors is a national, charitable organization based in Canada committed to the awareness, prevention and treatment of child sexual abuse.
- Tee up for Tots in support of Stollery Children’s Hospital With a long, distinguished history in Alberta, the Tee Up For Tots Golf Invitational has a reputation for supporting the health and well-being of children in our communities.
- Harvest Celebration in support of Royal Alexandra Hospital Foundation & the Lois Hole Hospital Foundation Save the date of September 15, 2018, for the 8th annual Harvest Celebration. This year’s gala will be held in support of the surgical program at the Lois Hole Hospital for Women. Funds will allow for the creation of an additional operating theatre, an outpatient surgical suite, and the expansion of the Advanced Minimally Invasive Surgical Program all of which supports improvements that mean improved access and outcomes for patients of the Lois Hole Hospital for Women.
- Operation Christmas Child in support of Samaritan’s Purse Operation Christmas Child is a hands-on project that brings joy and hope to children in desperate situations around the world through gift-filled shoeboxes packed by Canadians. It is one way to remind children suffering as a result of war, poverty, famine, disease, and disaster that they are loved and not forgotten.
- Pack a Purse in support of AWiLL (Aspiring Women in Leadership & Legacy) Three women from diverse backgrounds came together to create AWILL because they identified a need for positive leadership role models for women of all ages, cultures, education and experiences. AWILL is a registered Alberta association, driven by a common commitment to honor and celebrate the community of women.
- The Glass Cliff in support of Global Woman of Vision The Woman of Vision program was launched on ITV News in 1995. Produced and hosted by founder Lesley MacDonald, the three-time national award-winning series celebrates Edmonton-area women who demonstrate the power of a vision greater than themselves.
- Santa’s Anonymous Relying on thousands of volunteers and donors, 630 CHED Santa’s Anonymous now collects, sorts, packages, and delivers toys to over 25,000 children every year.
- Edmonton Food Bank Each month, over 20,000 people receive food hampers from Edmonton’s Food Bank. The Food Bank also distributes food to more than 400,000 meals and snacks each month through more than 230 agencies, churches and food depots with which a\we are affiliated. Approximately 40% of clients served are children under 18.
We also support multiple local children’s sports teams, community fundraising events and encourage our MBHV team to support the initiatives close to their hearts.