smart fortwo passion.
Passionate city driving.
Confident, extravagant, modern. The smart fortwo passion is the right choice for everyone looking for something a little special. In the interior you can choose between three exciting colour combinations for the fabric seats, dashboard and door centre panel:
Either black/orange with black/grey accent trim parts, black/grey with black/grey accent trim parts or black/white with white accent trim parts. The multifunctional steering wheel in 3-spoke design and the shift lever knob come in leather. On the exterior the 15” (38.1 cm) 8-spoke alloy wheels shine in black and silver.
15″ (38.1 cm) 8-spoke bicolor alloy wheels with front tires 165/65 R15, rear tires 185/60 R15.
Instrument cluster with TFT colour display
The new instrument cluster with a 3.5″ TFT display has all the data and information you need during your journey. The standard dashboard clock and tachometer lends the interior a sporty touch. The driver can refer to the displayed revs for fuel-efficient early gear changing.
The trip computer offers the following information and more:
- Top status line: clock, temperature, digital speedometer, frost warning
- Bottom status line: fuel level, speed set for the cruise control
Three main menus are available:
- Total distance
- Trip computer (from start/from reset)
- Fuel consumption diagram
- eco score
- Message memory and service indicator (kilometres until the next service is due)
- Coolant temperature
- Settings menu
One of the highlights of the passion trim line is the availability of three distinct interior upholstery color options, as described below.
Sure to stand out in any crowd is the black/orange fabric upholstery. The inside areas, dashboard and door centre panels in orange provide a contrast to the black outer panels of the backrests and seat surfaces. Accent trim parts in black/grey round off the look to perfection.
For a more sophisticated yet fun option, the upholstery is offered in black/white. As a contrast to the black outer panels, the inside areas of the seats come in white. Dashboard and door centre panels in black fabric and accent trim parts in white round off the expressive interior concept.
If you prefer a classic timeless look, you’re sure to love the fabric seat upholstery in black/ grey. The dash and door centre panels in black fabric offer a contrasting affect with interior components in black/grey.
When it comes to the passion line the choice is yours: if you choose an interior concept in black/orange the dashboard and door centre panels come in orange fabric, whilst the accent trim parts in black around the air vents and instrument cluster provide a contrast.
If you opt for a black/white interior design the dashboard and door centre panels come in black fabric. White accent trim parts around the air vents and the instrument cluster liven up the interior.
If you decide on a black/grey interior design, the dashboard and centre door panels come in black fabric. Accent trim parts in black and grey complete the design.
Unique to the new smart fortwo, the textile surface on the dashboard is very pleasant to the touch and is reminiscent of the mesh inserts in modern running shoes.
Equipment and features.
- 15″ (38.1 cm) 8-spoke bicolor alloy wheels with front tires: 165/65 R15, rear tires: 185/60 R15
- Solid roof in black
- Radiator trim in black, white or silver
- tridion safety cell in black, white or silver
- Dashboard and door centre panel in orange fabric, accent trim parts in black/grey, seats with black/orange fabric upholstery
- Alternatively, dashboard and door centre panel in black fabric, accent trim parts in white and seats with black/white fabric upholstery
- Another option is dashboard and door centre panel in black fabric, accent trim parts in black/ grey, seats with black/grey fabric upholstery